Energy Performance Certificate

Anyone selling a property is now required by law to obtain an Energy Performance Certificate before putting the property on the market for sale.

Austins LLP can obtain this for you to enable you to sell your house, as an integral part of our conveyancing services, and ensure that it is prepared by a properly qualified provider.

Work with a solicitor that uses the Law Society online service, and you’ll be working with a qualified, regulated provider and a flexible, reliable pack solution, designed to meet the needs of home owners and estate agents.

So if you are planning to sell a property that requires an energy certificate and would like to use our services, let us know or tell your estate agent that Austins will be doing this for you as part of the conveyancing.