A child’s wellbeing and welfare is likely to be the central issue when a relationship breaks down. It is important that issues involving children are dealt with quickly with a great deal of care and sensitivity.
Our specialist family lawyers advise and assist people making decisions or facing disputes about specific issues relating to children including:
- Residence – where and with whom a child is to live (including living abroad)
- Contact – when and how often a person living with a child allows the child to visit, stay or otherwise have contact with another person
- Financial support – how much maintenance is paid to support the child
- Parental Responsibility – the power to take important decisions about the child’s life to include education, medical treatment and religion
- Specific Issues – for example where there are disputes concerning for example a child’s education or holiday arrangements
- Change of name – how to change a child’s name
To contact us, please telephone one of our family team or use the online enquiry form and we will contact you.
T 01582 456222
T 01442 872141